"Use your God-given gifts to serve others." 1 Peter 4: 10
What should my child bring in the Autumn Term?
What does my child need to wear?
How can I prepare my child for Nursery?
* Talk about going to Nursery and what fun they are going to have.
* Use pretend play to explore the idea of Nursery.
* Make a game out of self-help skills e.g
- unzipping coat
- hanging coat up
- putting shoes on
- washing hands
- going to the toilet
Tips for the night before Nursery
Tips for the first day of Nursery
How are we making sessions covid safe?
* We ask that only adult per child comes to each session.
* We have hand sanitisation and wash facilities for your safety. Please practise using these with your child.
* Staff will wear visors and we ask parents to wear masks as much as possible.
* All parents/ carers stay in the garden - only 1 parent inside.
* We are asking parents/ carers to inform the school office if they have covid.
* We ask that children stay at home if they or parents are feeling unwell.