At St. John’s Church of England Primary School our aim is to:
- Enable every child, regardless of their ability, economic or social situation, to achieve their full potential in a safe learning environment.
- Develop community cohesion through the modelling and teaching of respect for social, spiritual, religious and cultural diversity.
- Support our parents in both raising their children and in living fulfilling lives.
- Challenge all forms of prejudice or bias.
- Nurture our children into confident, inquisitive, independent thinkers who will make a positive contribution to society.