Monday 12th December:
* Christmas jumper day (This is optional- children wear their uniform with a Christmas jumper instead of their school jumper. If they would rather just wear their school jumper, that is fine)
Tuesday 13th December:
* Year 1 and 2 Party Day (Children can come wearing party clothes- no high heels or strappy sandals please)
* Year 1 and 2 disco until 4pm (Bring £2 on the day and give to the teachers)
* Nativity Performance for Y4 and Reception parents.
Wednesday 14th December:
* Year 3 and 4 Party Day (Children can come wearing party clothes- no high heels or strappy sandals please)
* Year 3 and 4 Christmas disco until 4pm (Bring £2 on the day and give to the teachers)
Thursday 15th December:
* Nursery, Reception, Year 5 and Year 6 Party Day
* Special guest appearance from a visitor wearing red from the North Pole.
* Christmas dinner in the hall for all children, staff and governors
* Year 5 and 6 Christmas disco until 4pm (Bring £2 on the day and give to the teachers)
Friday 16th December:
* Free pizza and chips dinner for all children (including children that normally have packed lunches). All children are welcome to have a cooked dinner of pizza and chips, but this is optional. If they would prefer to bring a packed lunch then they are welcome to do so.
School finishes at 1pm
The School council have decided to work on three things this year:
1. What can we do to make sure children who are lonely in the playground have someone to notice them and look after them?
2. How can we make space for calm areas in or around the classrooms so that children who need a few minutes to self-regulate have got somewhere safe to go?
3. What can we do to make eating in the hall a more pleasant experience?
If you have any ideas, please speak to your class councillor!!