By Miss Arnold on November 30, 2016
Follow this link to data activities on My Maths. You will need the My Maths login. Ask your teacher if you don’e have it.
By Miss Poole on November 22, 2016
Check out these road safety links.
Now write in my wall to tell me what you have found out.
By Miss Poole on November 21, 2016
1. List 5 exciting things you can do online.
2. You are playing Fifa. A message comes up from someone called Mustafa. You have a friend called Mustafa but you don’t know if it’s him. He says he is seven like you. Should you send him a message back? Why or why not?
3. Your teacher asks you to some research for homework and adds some links to the blog. You want to do some additional research. Which search engine do you use?
4. You go to your friend’s house and they are playing a game with a 12 certificate. You are eight. They ask you to play. What do you do? What do you do when you get home?
5. Someone sends you an email. In it they call someone in your class a horrible name and ask you what you think of them. What do you do? Who do you tell?
6. When you are playing an online game a message pops up and asks you ..What is your name? Which school do you go to? What should you do?
By Miss Arnold on November 18, 2016
Now for something extra
- Help your child to read.
By Mrs Seymour on February 29, 2016
Follow this link and read Oxford Reading Tree books online for free! There are fantastic activities to do too.
- How safe are you on-line?
By Mrs Seymour on November 21, 2012
What do you know about keeping safe on-line? Have a look at this website and find out more…