SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities)

If your child has special educational needs or a disability, this information tells you what support they will get at St John’s and what to do if you have any concerns. If you do have any concerns please contact School to arrange an appointment with Mrs Ringham
or email her on

The local authority also have information on support that is available to you and your child. This is called the local offer. You can find it here:


SEN information report 2015