Like our School code, we have a playground code. We want everyone to enjoy playtime and to feel safe in the playground.
OUR PLAYGROUND CODE
We agree that we will:
- Look after each other and our play equipment
- Play together, sharing in a kind and polite way
- Listen to our lunch time supervisors and do as they say
- Walk into our play areas and not leave without asking
- Stop playing when the whistle blows and line up sensibly and quietly
A small group of children from years 5 and 6 act as mediators in the playground to help us sort out small problems that happen between children at play time.